This cordless saw from Makita has a tilting base for bevel cutting up to 45 degrees. This unit is compact and lightweight (4.0 pounds) for easy handling, and features an adjustable cutting depth to 55/65-inch at 90 degrees and 45/64-inch at 45 degrees. This saw can cut tile and glass with optional diamond wheels and water supply kit. It has a blade lock for easy blade change, and a comfortable, non-slip grip for better control. Your purchase includes the combination blade and hex wrench.
(1) Combination blade (721003-8)
(1) Hex wrench (783202-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade diameter: 3-3/8"
Max. cutting depth: 45° 5/64" - 45/64"; 90° 0 - 55/64"
No load speed: 1,000 RPM
Watt hours: 12.5
Battery: 9.6VDC (1.3Ah)
Overall length: 12-3/8"
Net weight: 4.0 lbs. (w/battery)
Shipping weight: 3.8 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Compact and lightweight (4.0 lbs.) for easy handling
- Tilting base for bevel cutting up to 45°
- Adjustable cutting depth to 55/64" at 90° and 45/64" 45°
- Blade lock for easy blade replacements
- Comfortable non-slip grip for better control
- Tile and glass cutting with optional diamond wheels and water supply kit