The Makita 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Dust Collector is ideal for cutting fiber-cement materials. With a powerful 13 AMP motor, the 5057KB can cut five 5/16-inch siding boards in a single pass. The saw features a dust collection container engineered to reduce the amount of dust created while cutting. The bearings and switch are dust-proof to keep them working longer. The control lever enables the guard to be retracted for easier plunge cuts, and bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees.
(1) 7-1/4" 28T Carbide-Tipped, Fiber Cement Blade (A-90451)
(1) Offset Wrench (782016-4)
(1) Rip Fence (164095-8)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/16"
No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
Watts Out: 2,100
Overall Length: 14"
Net Weight: 11.8 lbs.
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 15.8 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381029964
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 13 AMP motor delivers the power to cut five stacked 5/16" siding boards in a single pass
- Dust collector engineered to reduce the amount of dust created while cutting
- Easy open dust collector for convenient disposal; port for attaching to optional dust extractor
- Guard is retractable for easier plunge cuts
- Bearings and switch are protected with dust-proof design for longer tool life
- Bevel cuts 0°-45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Heavy gauge aluminum base engineered for improved durability
- Shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
- Includes rip fence for straight cuts