Makita’s Barrel Grip Jig Saw (model 4351FCT), combines power and superior feel with substantially less vibration and noise for improved cutting performance. The 4351FCT features a barrel grip design for closer-to-work cutting, and is ideal for woodworkers, cabinet makers, remodelers, and general contractors.
The 4351FCT has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, powered by a Makita-built 6.3 AMP motor. The electronic variable speed control (800 – 2,800 SPM) is engineered to maintain consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results. The motor is dynamically balanced for 40% less tool vibration and lower noise than competitive models. The 4351FCT has a 1-inch length of stroke, with a wood cutting capacity of 5-5/16 inches at 90° and a steel cutting capacity of 3/8 inches at 90°.
(2) 4-1/8" 9TPI Jig Saw Blade (792529-7-1)
(2) Jig Saw Blade, T Shank, HCS, 4-1/8" x 9TPI (792729-9-1)
(2) Jig Saw Blade, T Shank, HSS, 3" x 24TPI (792473-8-1)
(1) Anti-Splintering Insert (415524-7)
(1) Cover Plate (417852-6)
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Tool Case (824809-4)
Technical Data + Specifications
Length of Stroke : 1"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (wood) : 5-5/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (steel) : 3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (aluminum) : 25/32"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 800 - 2,800 SPM
Blade Shank : "T" Tang
AMPS : 6.3
Overall Length : 10-3/4"
Net Weight : 5.5 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Orbital settings : Yes
Tool-less blade change : Yes
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 9.2 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381080880
Benefits + Features
- 40% less tool vibration with the lowest noise level in its class for added comfort
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with powerful 6.3 AMP motor for cutting in all varieties of materials
- Variable speed control dial (800-2,800 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- "Tool-less" blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Ergonomically designed rubberized barrel grip is closer to work surface for more precision cuts
- Onboard hex wrench for fast, accurate bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades only