The Makita 14” Angle Cutter with 14” diamond blade (model 4114X) is a powerful concrete cutting solution engineered for a range of concrete cutting applications, and is ideal for edge-to-edge cuts. The 14” Angle Cutter is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 3,800 RPM for the most demanding jobs. The Angle Cutter offers increased versatility with a removable base for a closer edge-to-edge cut, and an adjustable tool base that allows for up to 5” cutting depth. Ease-of-use features include a built-in vacuum attachment port and rubber shield engineered to reduce dust and debris, a rubberized wraparound handle for increased comfort, and guide wheels on the tool guard for smoother cutting. The 4114X also includes a Makita 14” Optimum Diamond Blade.
(1) 14" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose (A-94736)
(1) Socket Wrench (782210-8)
Technical Data + Specifications
Arbor : 1"
Max. Cutting Depth (14" diamond blade) : 5"
Max. Cutting Depth (14" cut-off wheel) : 5"
No Load Speed : 3,800 RPM
AMPS : 15
Overall Length : 26-1/2"
Net Weight : 23.8 lbs.
Blade Diameter : 14"
GFCI plug : No
Includes dust extraction guard : Yes
Power Tool Product Type : Corded
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 35.28 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381077477
Benefits + Features
- SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls; guide wheels on the tool guard for smooth traveling
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0°-80°) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy