The Makita 39" Plunge Saw Guide Rail (199140-0), when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. For use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).
(1) 39 in. Guide Rail (199140-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Product Type (Routers) : Guide Rail Accessories
Package Quantity : 1
Type (Cutting Accessories) : Plunge Saw Accessories
Shipping Weight : 5.15 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381528672
Benefits + Features
- A For use with Makita Plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
- Plunge Saw base connects directly to guide rail to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cuts
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Compatible with select Makita circular saws, jig saws and routers when used in conjunction with required Guide Rail Adapter
- Optional Guide Rail Connector Kit (P-45777) and Guide Rail Clamps (194385-5) available