The Makita Dust Extracting Surface Grinding Shroud (195368-6) is designed to fit Makita 7 in. grinders. It features a spring-loaded suspension system that keeps the shroud flush to the surface during movement and compensates for blade wear. The shroud has a removable edge piece for surface work flush to edges or other objects. It also has soft brushes that help contain the dust and allow for smooth movement over the work surface. The outside diameter of the extraction port will work with most standard vacuum hose systems. The dust shroud is ideal for concrete finishing, concrete material removal and paint or surface coating removal.
(1) 195386-6 7 Inch Dust Extraction Surface Grinding Shroud
Technical Data + Specifications
Product Type (LN, W, WG, F) : Wheel Guards
Tool Size (in.) : 7"
Type (Concrete & Masonry Accessories) : Dust Extraction Accessories
Type (DX Concrete & Masonry) : Dust Cover / Shroud
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 1.8 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Soft brushes prevent dust from escaping and help move the tool over the surface
- 4-spring suspension system keeps shroud flush with surface during movement
- Removable edge piece allows surface work flush to other objects
- Standard hose fitting will work with most vacuum systems (OD 1-7/16")
- Ideal for concrete finishing, concrete material removal and paint or surface coating removal