The Makita 55" Plunge Saw Guide Rail (194368-5), when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. For use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).
(1) 194368-5 55 in. Guide Rail
Technical Data + Specifications
Product Type (Routers) : Guide Rail Accessories
Package Quantity : 1
Type (Cutting Accessories) : Plunge Saw Accessories
Shipping Weight : 9.35 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381313353
Benefits + Features
- 55" guide rail for use with Makita Plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Alternate use with select routers and circular saws, must use with router guide rail adapter (194579-2) and saw guide rail adapter (196953-0)