The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2” Impact Wrench (model XWT04Z, tool only) delivers high-torque impact power with a ½” square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT04Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, and is a powerful and convenient substitute for air powered and AC wrenches.
The XWT04Z features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 325 ft. lbs. of Max Torque, 1,600 RPM’s, and 2,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks, including removing transmission bolts and lug nuts. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The unique rubber joint shock absorbent handle helps protect the battery housing from vibration.
The XWT04Z weighs just 7.5 lbs.(with battery, sold separately) and is 10-1/2” long with an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XWT04Z is equipped with a large rocker switch for easier tool use – even with gloves – and a 1/2” square drive with detent pin is designed for quick release.
The XWT04Z is a cordless option to air powered and AC impact wrenches. It is engineered for a range of fastening and loosening tasks and is perfect for steel beam construction, I-beam construction, utility pole, telephone and cell phone pole installation, overhead door installation, mudsills, automotive work, conveyor systems, HVAC, fire sprinklers, oil fields and refineries, anchors, tilt-up construction, and more. It is ideal for steel contractors, commercial contractors, automotive line assemblymen, automobile mechanics, residential contractors, HVAC contractors, and any pro tradesman requiring a best in class engineered impact wrench.
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench
Technical Data + Specifications
Square Drive: 1/2"
No Load Speed: 1,600 RPM
Impacts Per Minute: 2,200 IPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 325 ft.lbs./440 N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 10-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery): 7.5 lbs.
Speed power selection: 1
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381673297
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/2" long
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers