The M.K. Morse Company’s Master Cobalt Reciprocating Saw Blade for Wood are some of the best blades in the world today for cutting wood, wood composites and nail embedded wood. Each Master Cobalt sawzall blade features state of the art bi-metal construction which combines a high-carbon steel beam that with a laser welded cobalt-steel alloy cutting edge. The carbon steel body provides break-resistance and flexibility while the cobalt alloy teeth provide high speed cutting, heat resistance, increased hardness and maximum durability.
On average, a bi-metal recip blade will outlast a standard carbon steel blade 10 times but, with the addition of the Master Cobalt’s cobalt steel cutting edge these reciprocating blades will even outlast standard bi-metal blades, making them some of the longest lasting blades available anywhere. Master Cobalt Wood reciprocating saw blades also feature a tapered body with a pointed nose, allowing for plunge cutting into the center of wood work pieces if needed. Master Cobalt Reciprocating Saw Blades have conventional shanks making them universally compatible with standard reciprocating saws and sawzall’s of any brand.
Applications: Wood, Wood Composites, and Nail Embedded Wood
with reciprocating saws, including: Dewalt, Milwaukee, Makita, Bosch, Skil, Ryobi, Hilti, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Craftsman, Hitachi, Etc.
(10) 9" 6TPI Saw Blade (RB95006)
Technical Data + Specifications
Quantity per Package 10
Benefits + Features
- Available in .050" thickness for increased rigidity and heavier feed pressure.
- Straight and variable tooth pitch which provide speed in cut and easier feed in wood.
- Reinforced tooth design with compound relief provides high impact resistance.
- More aggressive cutting with positive rake on .050" x 6 TPI blades.
- Tapered blade body best for plunge cutting.
- Bi-metal construction for long cutting life and heat and wear resistant.