LogRite's cant hooks are made of sturdy but lightweight aircraft aluminum to create a stronger handle than those found on their wooden counterparts and will not break as they often do. These cant hooks feature zinc-plated hooks and toe hooks to provide a second biting edge to get a better grip on the log. Other features include a comfortable rubber handle grip and a bright blue powder coat to make the tools easier to see around the sawmill or woodlot. Part of LogRite's standard series of hand tools, these longer cant hooks feature a thicker 1.75" diameter handle and are ideal for moving and positioning logs on the ground. The 60" cant hook can accommodate logs from 10" to 36" in diameter. This standard series cant hook also comes in 36", 42" and 48" lengths. Made in the USA.
(1) CH060 60" Aluminum Handle Cant Hook
Technical Data + Specifications
Product Type: Chain Saw Accessories
- LogRite CH060 Standard Series Cant Hook is 60" long with a 1.75" diameter handle and can accommodate logs from 10" to 36" in diameter.
- The longer length of the cant hooks in this standard series make them ideal for rolling and positioning logs on the ground.
- Constructed from lightweight aircraft aluminum with zinc-plated steel log hook and toe hook for two biting edges on log.
- Comfortable rubber handle grip and bright blue powder coat to make them easy to locate around the sawmill or woodlot.
- Made in the USA.