Cant hooks are great for handling logs and cants or beams around the sawmill. Logrite offers 3 different sizes - 42" (shown here), 60" (CH 060 and XCH 060) and 72" (MH 078) so you can match the cant hook with your job size.
The aluminum handles on these cant hooks are stronger and easier to use than traditional wood handled cant hooks, while the bright blue handle makes it easy to see around a sawmill or woodlot. The heat treated, zinc plated hook is built to last. The textured rubber grip is easy to hold. Cant hooks consist of a handle with a swing hook. A cant hook has a small toe hook on the end which provides a second biting edge.
(1) LogRite CH042 Aluminum Handle Cant Hook 42"
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- 42" cant hook is very popular.
- Most often used in pairs at each end of the logpile.
- Makes quick work of average sawmill size logs.
- Aluminum handled cant hook that is stronger and easier to use than traditional wood handled cant hooks.
- Bright blue handle is easy to see around a sawmill or woodlot.
- Heat treated zinc plated hook is built to last.
- Textured rubber grip is easy to hold.