Single row knotted cup brush is made for use with a wide range of grinders. It is great for removing slag, scale, rust and paint from a variety of surfaces. Adapters allow for changing the arbor size of brush. Suitable for carbon cleaning and polishing. Works well in cleaning out hard-to-reach areas.
Lincoln Electric cupped single row knotted wire brushes are great for heavy-duty jobs that need heavy rust or material removal. Having varying wire brush types can speed up the preparation of any job--get your project prepped and onto the next step of restoration. Every auto-body project gets the best result from proper prep, and good prep comes from the right tools!
(1) Single Row Knotted Cup Brush, 6" Diameter, 5/8" Arbor (KH297)
Technical Data + Specifications
Item Weight: 2.43 pounds
Model Number: KH297
Number of Items: 1
Part Number: KH297
Wire Wheel Brush Material: Carbon steel
UNSPSC Code: 27000000
Benefits + Features
- Single row knotted cup brush
- Suitable for carbon cleaning and polishing
- Compatible with a wide variety of grinders
- It is used for removing slag, scale, rust and paint from a variety of surfaces
- 6-inches diameter