Local Pick Up Only.
Please call for freight shipping charges.
Husqvarna ST224 has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. Adjustable skid shoes allow the machine to work regardless of surface conditions. An efficient two-stage system delivers plenty of throwing capacity, and a friction-disc transmission ensures smooth operation. Features include heated grips on an adjustable handle, LED headlights and an electric starter for quick startups in any weather. Working width is 24 inches. Suitable for all snow conditions.
(1) Husqvarna ST224 Snow Blower
Technical Data + Specifications
Working width: 24 in
Gross Torque: 9.5 lb-ft
Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.31 gal (US)
Horsepower: 6.3 hp
Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
Net power at preset rpm Energy: 4.7 kW
Cylinder displacement: 12.7 cu.inch
Transmission type: Friction Disc
Transmission steps forward: 6
Transmission steps reverse: 1
Base machine, length: 58.5 in
Base machine, width: 25 in
Base machine, height: 40.5 in
Weight: 198.6 lbs
Sound and noise
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
Vibrations handles: 5.74 m/s²
Benefits + Features
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Ribbon auger: The ribbon auger mixes air into the snow, which makes the snow easy to handle and thereby ensures efficient clearing.
Electric starter Oversized heavy tread tires X-trac, heavy-tread tires Plastic skid shoes Adjustable skid shoes Robust auger housing Aluminium auger gearbox High speed impeller Remote chute rotator Remote chute deflector Interlock handle Clearing stick Quiet muffler Throttle control Premium control cables Pin-lock wheels LED headlight/s Heated handle grips Loop handle