The Husqvarna 970515438 440 18 in. 40.9CC 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw offers the best starting performance in its class. This chainsaw has a starter cord that's easy to pull and an engine that's quick to start. It features LowVib anti-vibration technology for safe, comfortable control. Powered by an X-Torq engine for reduced fumes and fuel consumption, this superior all-around gas chainsaw is ready to tackle your next project.
(1) 440 18 inch 40.9cc Chainsaw
Technical Data + Specifications
Brand : Husqvarna
Product Weight : 9.7 lb.
Product Length : 15.2 in.
Power Type : Gas
Product Height : 11.1 in.
Product Width : 8.6 in.
Side Chain Tensioner : Yes
Special Feature(s) : Best starting performance in their class
Start Type : Pull Start
Torque : 2.16 Nm
Transparent Fuel Tank : No
Manufacturer Part Number : 970515438
Benefits + Features
- Husqvarna 18-inch 440 gas chainsaw is ideal for tasks such as tree pruning, yard cleanups and firewood cutting
- 2.4-HP X-Torq engine reduces both fuel consumption and gasoline emissions
- LowVib anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels for the operator
- Simple, side-mounted tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working
- Effortless starting helps the chainsaw start quickly with minimum effort
- 9.7-lb. chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- Air injection air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, improving engine life
- 2 year consumer warranty can be extended up to 5 years with purchase of 96 oz of pre-mixed fuel
- 40.9 cm^3 cylinder displacement
- 16 in. bar length
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Inertia activated chain brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback