Outstanding cutting performance, the 565 will help you work faster even with long guide bars. Excellent cooling capacity and state-of-the art filtration means great performance and easy operation even for the toughest jobs. Equipped with AutoTune™ and Air Injection™ and with low vibration levels, the 565 is a powerful yet ergonomically designed chainsaw for fast, safe work.
(1) Husqvarna 966733907 565 Chainsaw, 20 in., Gasoline, 70.7 CC/5.0 HP
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Power : 5.0 HP/70.7 CC
Bar Length : 20"
Weight : 14.3 lbs.
Operating Type : Gasoline
Pitch : 3/8"
Gauge : 0.058"
Fuel Tank Volume : 1.5 US Pints
Benefits + Features
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
- AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions
- Anti-vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment
- Clutch cover is designed to optimise rapid, safe saw chip ejection
- Front handle bar position is close to the center of gravity, giving you better cutting control
- Smart Start® engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- Equipped with a 2-stroke engine and must always be run using a mixture of gasoline and two-stroke oil