The Husqvarna 562 XP® is developed for professional loggers and skilled landowners. This all-around saw has a groundbreaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for convenient operation, including a large-surface air filter and AutoTune™. Our unique X-Torq® engine technology provides more power where you need it, with up to 20% less fuel consumption and 60% less exhaust emissions. Plus, RevBoost™ delivers instantly high chain speeds for extra efficient de-limbing work.
(1) Chainsaw (562 XP)
Technical Data + Specifications
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) : 13.4 lbs
Sound and Noise
- X-Torq : Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- AutoTune : AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting.
No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for
different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- RevBoost : Rapid acceleration and higher chain speed for best limbing performance.
- Air Injection : Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Low weight on all moving engine parts means fast acceleration.
- System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.