Powerful, durable and easy to manoeuvre, 50cc chainsaw with excellent performance and cutting capacity. Suitable for felling, limbing and bucking small and mid-sized trees as well as for challenging tree care. The slimmed-down design and host of innovative features make for efficient, reliable and comfortable operation.
(1) Chainsaw 18 inch (550XPII)
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Power output : 3.0 kW
Cylinder displacement : 50.1 см³
Maximum power speed : 10200 rpm
Idling speed : 2800 rpm
Torque, max. : 3.15 Nm
Torque, max. at rpm : 7800 rpm
Clutch engagement speed (±120) : 3900 rpm
Fuel consumption : 432 g/kWh
Fuel consumption : 1.3 kg/h
Spark plug : NGK CMR6H
Electrode gap : 0.5 mm
Ignition module air gap : 0.3 mm
Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) : 813 g/kWh Equipment Bar length (inch) : 18"
Chain type : SP33G
Sprocket type : Rim 7
Bar mount : Small
Recommended bar length, min-max : 13-20 in Dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) : 5.3 kg Lubricant Lubricant type : Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Oil tank volume : 0.32 l Sound and Noise Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) : 117 dB(A)
Sound power level, measured : 115 dB(A)
Sound pressure level at operators ear : 107 dB(A) Vibration Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle : 3.3 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle : 4.9 m/s²
Benefits + Features
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life: Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Felling sight to last a lifetime: Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
- LowVib: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Slimmed-down design: Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleaning.
- Flip up tank caps: Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.