Stay on the cutting edge of your professional maintenance work. Designed for professional use, the Husqvarna 525ECS edger offers enhanced comfort with its ergonomic curved shaft. A balanced, user-centric design ensures safety and practicality day after day. Plus, our patented X-Torq® engine means more power and less fuel consumption and emissions compared to conventional engines.
(1) Curved Edger (525ECS)
Technical Data + Specifications
Tube length 59.1 in
Tube diameter 0.9 in Engine
Cylinder displacement 1.55 cu.inch
Power output 1.34 hp
Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
Fuel tank volume 17.3 fl oz
Fuel consumption 600 g/kWh
Idling speed 3000 rpm
Spark plug NGK BPMR8Y Lubricant
Lubricant type (bevel gear) Mineral grease Sound and Noise
Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A) Transmission
Drive gear angle 30 ° Vibration
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 4.2 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 9.1 m/s²
Benefits + Features
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: When the machine is turned off, the stop switch automatically returns to the start position for easier starting.
- STAND ALONE STARTER: The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- X-TORQ® ENGINE: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- HEAVY DUTY EDGER HEAD: The 90 degree edger head is designed for tough commercial use.
- EFFICIENT AIR FILTER: The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear.