Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the 129L, that power is available to consumers as well. The 129L features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. The 129L comes with a straight shaft for better reach, e.g. under bushes.
(1) Gas String Trimmer (129L)
Technical Data + Specifications
Product Size, LxWxH : 68.375x13.5x10.25 in
Tube diameter : 1 in
Power output : 1.1 hp
Maximum power speed : 8000 rpm
Fuel tank volume : 11.6 fl oz
Fuel consumption : 604 g/kWh
Idling speed : 2800 rpm
Spark plug : NGK CMR6A
Electrode gap : 0.02 in
Clutch engagement speed (±120) : 4200 rpm
Maximum rpm output shaft : 7200 rpm
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) : 114 dB(A)
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle : 8.9 m/s²
Benefits + Features
- Intuitive controls : The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch : Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Air Purge : Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start : The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Straight shaft : Straight shaft for extended reach.
- See-through fuel tank for easier refueling.
- Comfortable handle design.
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance.