Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125BVx blower comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. Perfect for homeowner use.
(1) Husqvarna 125BVX Handheld Leaf Blower-952711902
Technical Data + Specifications
Cylinder displacement: 28 cm³
Power output: 1.1 hp
Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
Fuel tank volume 18.5 fl oz
Idling speed: 3000 rpm
Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
Air speed(flat nozzle) 170 mph
Air speed(round nozzle) 130 mph
Blowing force: 12.5 N
Vac bag capacity: 17 gal (US)
OEM Vacuum Kit: Yes
OEM Harness: Single harness
OEM Nozzle Type Round + Flat
Sound and Noise
Sound power level, guaranteed(LWA): 112 dB(A)
Sound power level measured: 109 dB(A)
Sound pressure level at operator's ear: 94 dB(A)
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 11.1 m/s²
Depth (in.): 14.9
Width (in.): 8.1
Height (in.): 13.4
Leaf Blower Type: Handheld
Maximum Air Speed (mph): 170
Maximum CFM: 470
Noise level (dB): 112
Product Weight: 9.6
Benefits + Features
- When using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
- The fan housing is engineered so that the air stream is in line with the handle. This reduces stress on the wrist and arm.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Air Purge removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- The blower can be turned into a lawn vacuum to collect debris.
- The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Easily adjustable soft-grip handle for optimum comfort.