This double-sided hedge trimmer is a lightweight, easy-to-use model that’s perfect for the homeowner with a job to do. Husqvarna’s 122HD60 features Smart Start® for speedier start-ups, plus a low level of engine noise so you won’t disturb your neighbors. Beyond the unit’s lighter weight, its built-in vibration dampeners absorb excess vibrations, and an adjustable handle reduces stress on your arms and hands. It’s the streamlined tool you need to cut perfect hedges every time.
(1) 21.7cc Gas 23.7-in Dual Action Hedge Trimmer 9665324-02 (122HD60)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity Recommended maximum twig diameter: 0.8 in
Cutting speed: 4050 cut/min Engine Cylinder displacement: 21.7 см³
Power output: 0.8 hp
Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 10.14 fl oz
Fuel consumption: 0.73 lbs/h
Idling speed: 2800 rpm
Spark plug: Husqvarna HQT-4 672201
Electrode gap: 0.02 in Equipment Knife adjustment range, up/down Down: 0 °
Knife adjustment range, up/down Up: 0 °
Knife Length: 23.2 in
Teeth opening: 1.1 in Dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.8 lbs Sound and Noise Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 101 dB(A) Transmission Gear ratio: 4.44 Vibration Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4.1 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.6 m/s²
Benefits + Features
- The low noise engine technology and the special design make this hedge trimmer quiet and easy to use. Very important for everyone who operates in residential areas.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, reducing stress on the user’s arms and hands.
- The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges
- Long cutter bar
- Auto return stop switch
- Air Purge