The Husqvarna 122HD45 is a low noise and lightweight hedge trimmer for homeowner use with easy-to-use functions such as Smart Start®. Plus, the 122HD45 has officially been tested and recommended by the National Home Gardening Club with an 100% approval rating! Criteria for testing included ease of use, quality, design and performance (just to name a few). Users noted that the 122HD45 was "low weight and easy to start" and an "excellent cutter."
(1) 122HD45 Hedge Trimmer, 0.8 Hp
Technical Data + Specifications
Brand : Husqvarna
Power Output : 0.8 hp
Weight : 10.36 lbs
Cylinder Displacement : 21.7 cm3
Sound Power Level : 101 dB(A)
Sound Pressure Level : 93 dB(A)
Maximum twig diameter : 20 mm
Maximum power speed : 7800 RPM
Fuel Tank Volume : 0.3L
Fuel consumption : 0.33 kg/h
Idling speed : 2800 RPM
Electrode gap : 0.5mm
Gear ratio : 4.4 (1)
Cutting speed : 4050 cut/min
Knife Length : 18 Inches
Teeth opening : 28 mm
Equivalent vibration level front handle : 2.9 m/s2
Equivalent vibration level rear handle : 4.9 m/s2
Benefits + Features
- Smart Start: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Easier cold starting: Starting a cold engine requires less effort thanks to the air purge.
- Low noise engine: Effective low noise engine design will not disturb you or your neighbours.
- LowVib: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.