The Metabo HPT Coil pallet nailer (NV75ANM) brings power, precision and convenience to the pallet manufacturing industry. Capable of driving Nails as large as 3 x 0.099 at a rate of 3 per second, the NV75ANM is both powerful and efficient. The side load magazine and open nose design offer convenience, while the plastic shield offers safety by deflecting Wire collation away from the user. Features such as the 360° adjustable air deflector, high capacity magazine and a weight of only 6.3 lbs. bring convenience to any pallet manufacturing facility. The NV75ANM comes standard with a contact (bump) trigger installed on the tool and an optional sequential trigger in the box.
(1) 16 Degree 3" Coil Framing Nailer
(1) Sequential Trigger (875769)
(1) Pair of Safety Glasses (888451)
Technical Data + Specifications
Nail Length- Plastic Collated - 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
Nail Length- Wire Collated - 1-3/4" - 3"
Nail Diameter - .099" - .131"
Collation Angle - 16 Degrees plus or minus 1
Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI
Dimensions - (LxWxH)v11" x 5.2" x 12.4"
Weight - 6.3 lbs
Benefits + Features
- Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 6 years running (2014 - 2019) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- Covered by Metabo HPT's professional 5-year Warranty
- Same Tools, New Name. Metabo HPT is the new brand name for Koki Holdings America-formerly part of the Hitachi Group.
- Contact (bump) trigger installed (comes with optional sequential trigger in the box)
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth in a variety of applications
- 360 degree adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction and away from the user
- Side load magazine for fast and easy re-loads
- Open nose design for easy jam removal
- Clear plastic shield deflects wire collation away from the user for added safety
- Lightweight and well-balanced at just 6.3 lbs for less fatigue
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Long lasting rubber grip for added comfort