The Metabo-HPT NV75A5M 3" Siding/Light Framing Coil Nailer can be used as both a framing and siding nailer for various projects. It has the power to frame and the precision and convenient features needed for siding work. The capability to drive up to 3" x 0.131" fasteners, and adjustable depth of drive make it the perfect tool for sheathing applications. The light weight (5.7 lbs) makes an easy tool to use throughout the work day. It is also flexibile enough to accept wire and plastic collated nails, a no mar nose cap, and the selective actuation gives it the convenience needed for siding applications.
Additional features like the side-load tilt bottom magazine, 360° adjustable air deflector, aluminum rafter hook, and plastic shield make the NV75A5 the tool of choice for any framing and siding crews!
(1) Metabo-HPT NV75A5M Framing / Siding Nailer
(1) No-Mar Tip
(1) Safety glasses
Technical Data + Specifications
Type: Framing Nailer
Nail Length (Plastic Collated): 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
Nail Length (Wire Collated) : 1-3/4" - 3"
Nail Diameter (Wire Collated): .099" - .131"
Nail Diameter (Plastic Collated): .090" - .099"
Actuation: Selective (Sequential/Contact)
Magazine Angle: 16-degree Wire - 15-degree Plastic
Magazine Loading: Side Load - Tilt Bottom
Nail Capacity: 200-300
Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
Dry-fire Lockout: No
Depth Adjustment: Tool-less
Adjustable Exhaust Port: Yes
Jam Clearing: Open Nose Design
Rubber Grip: Yes
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10-11/16" x 5-3/16" x 13-3/8"
Benefits + Features
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side load magazine, easy to quickly replenish nails
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- Drives both wire collated and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort