The NV65AN coil pallet nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the pallet manufacturing industry. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" x .099" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AN is both powerful and efficient. The side load magazine and open nose design offer convenience, while the plastic shield offers safety, deflecting wire collation away from the user. It comes standard with a contact (bump) trigger installed on the tool and an optional sequential trigger in the box.
(1) Sequential Trigger (888451)
Technical Data + Specifications
Nail Length: 1-1/2" - 2-1/2"
Nail Diameter: .080" - .099"
Collation Angle: 16 Degrees plus or minus 1
Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12" x 5-3/16" x 12-3/8"
Weight: 5.7 lbs
Benefits + Features
- Contact (bump) trigger installed (comes with optional sequential trigger in the box)
- 360 degree adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction and away from the user
- Side load magazine for fast and easy re-loads
- Open nose design for easy jam removal
- Clear plastic shield deflects wire collation away from the user for added safety
- Lightweight and well-balanced at just 5.7 lbs for less fatigue
- Long lasting rubber grip for added comfort