The NV65AH Siding Nailer Another very light nailer, the NV65AH is a well-engineered tool. It's packed with great features like a tool-less depth adjustment and a 360-degree exhaust diverter. It will feed either wire- or plastic-collated nails. It also ships with a non-marring tip. Our experience with Hitachi nailers leads us to believe that this is one of the most dependable tools we tested.
(1) NV65AH Nailer
(1) Safety Glasses
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type - Coil, Wire/Plastic Sheet Collation
Magazine Angle - 16-Degrees (wire) 15-Degrees (plastic)
Fastener Length Capacity - 1-1/2" - 2-1/2"
Fastener Diameter Range - .090 - .099
Magazine Capacity - 200-300
Magazine Loading - Side
Air Inlet - 3/8"
Operating Pressure - 70-120psi
Actuation - Contact Optional Sequence
Air Consumption - .049(FT3/Cycle@100psi)
L x W x H - 10-1/2" x 5-1/16" x 11-13/16"
Tool Weight - 4.6lbs
Benefits + Features
- 4.6lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive nails
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort