The NV45AB2's "magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work," Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005.The 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine.
(1) Safety Glasses (875769)
(1) Magazine Shingle Guide Assembly (883370)
Technical data + Specifications
Fastener Diameter Range: 0.120
Magazine Capacity: 120
Magazine Loading: Side
Air Inlet: 3/8"
Operating Pressure: 70-120psi
Jam Clearing: Open-nose
Depth Setting: Tool-Less
Actuation: Contact, Sequential Optional
L x W x H: 9-27/32" x 4-5/8" x 10-3/8"
Tool Weight: 5.5 lbs
Fastener Type: Coil, Wire Collation
Magazine Angle: 16-Degrees
Fastener Length Capacity: 7/8" to 1-3/4"
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- Carbide tipped push lever reduces wear
- Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Quick driving for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort