The NT65GA 15-Gauge Finish Nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors. This nailer features a dry fire lockout, low battery indicator, variable position hook, and tool-less jam release and depth of drive. The NT65GA drives nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. lengths and can be used for a variety of applications including installation of door and window casings, cabinets and decorative molding.
Technical data + Specifications
Length: 11.81 in.
Width: 11.13 in.
Height: 12.94 in.
Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Batteries Included: 1
Battery Amp Hours: 1.5 Ah
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Depth of Drive: Adjustable
Dry Fire Lockout: Yes
Fastener Capacity: 100
Fastener Collation: Adhesive
Fastener Gauge: 15
Fastener Type: Finish Nails
Firing Modes: Contact / Sequential Actuation
Magazine Angle: Straight
Max. Fastener Length: 2-1/2 in.
Min. Fastener Length: 1-1/4 in.
Tip Style: Non-Marring
Benefits + Features
- Powered by a gas fuel rod (sold separately) and Lithium-Ion battery for complete portability
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications, and in job site clean up
- Lightweight at only 4.4 lbs. for balance, maneuverability and minimal user fatigue and ideal for overhead and extended use applications
- Fuel rods can be replenished immediately upon depletion instead of waiting for a compressor cycle
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime
- Double lock fuel compartment latches securely and keeps the fuel rod seated firmly
- Hitachi's 3.6V Lithium-Ion batteries drive up to 2,000 fasteners per charge
- Finish nailer fuel rods power 1,200 shots each
- Low battery indicator light alerts the user of battery status to prevent unexpected downtime
- Patented elastomer handle provides comfort and ensures a secure grip