The Hitachi NR90AD(S) 3-1/2-Inch Clipped Head Framing Strip Nailer is smaller, faster and has more style than other models. This newly designed clipped head framer from Hitachi offers state-of-the-art performance and futuristic good looks.
It's lighter weight, too. At just 7-pounds this 3-1/2-inch nailer won't wear out your arm through a long day of nailing. The tool drives 2-to-3-1/2-inch (.113 to .148 mm), paper tape, clipped head nails for easily tackling the most demanding framing jobs. A Flip Fire switch lets you choose sequential or bump fire modes depending on how fast or how carefully you need to work. A tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment means less downtime and more productivity.
Hitachi has improved the magazine with a new, 2-piece anodized aluminum design for maximum durability. Innovative vibration reducing pads extend magazine and tool life. An aggressive, carbon-steel, toenail push lever provides a sure grip when nailing at odd angles or toe nailing. The Hitachi NR90AD(S) 3-1/2-Inch Clipped Head Framing Strip Nailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the original purchase date.
(1) Hitachi NR90AD(S) 3-1/2" Paper Collated Framing Nailer
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing
- Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" paper tape collated framing nails
- Lightweight at 7.0 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacement easy and with minimal expense
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy reducing downtime
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when "toe-nailing"
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold