Metabo HPT NR38AKM 1-1/2 Inch Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer. Metabo HPT Power Tools today announced the newest addition to its extensive pneumatic lineup; a 1-1/2" Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer, model NR38AKM. This nailer is designed specifically for fastening various types of pre-drilled metal connectors to wood by using the nail tip as a guide for exact placement with a sequential drive mechanism. This nailer rounds out Metabo HPT's Strap-Tite family and offers superior precision and control for metal connector to wood applications.
(1) 1-1/2 Inch Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer (1) Safety Glasses (875769)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type : Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
Magazine Angle : 36-Degrees
Fastener Length Capacity : 1-1/2"
Fastener Diameter Range : .131- .148
Magazine Capacity : 29
Magazine Loading : Rear
Air Inlet : 3/8"
Operating Pressure : 80-120psi
Actuation : Sequential
L x W x H : 12-23/64" x 3-15/16" x 10-23/64"
Tool Weight : 4.6 lb
Benefits + Features
- Lightweight and well-balanced at 4.6 lbs for excellent maneuverability
- Narrow design for ease of use in tight spaces
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement
- Dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement
- Positive safety allows tool to use the nail tip as a guide without damaging the collation
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
- Accepts 1-1/2" fasteners