The Coil Framing Nailer drives wire collated nails from 1-3/4 in. up to 3-1/2 in. in length and features Metabo HPT's next generation industrial design. The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7.7lbs., it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. The convenient side-load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment. The coil framing nailer can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
(1) 16-Gauge 3-1/2 in. Coil Framing Nailer - NV90AGSM
(1) Safety Glasses - 875769
Technical Data + Specifications
Nail Length: 1-3/4" - 3-1/2"
Nail Diameter: 099 - .131"
Nail Capacity: 200-300
Collation Angle: 16° ± 1°
Collation Type: Wire
Inlet Size: 3/8"
Operating Pressure: 70 - 120
Weight: 7.7 lbs
Package Qty.: 1
Benefits + Features
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- EASY LOAD: Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- APPLICATIONS: Great for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16 Degrees +/- 1 wire coil nails from 1-3/4-in - 3-1/2-in
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 7.7 lbs., it is easy to use all day
- OPEN NOSE: Open nose design for easy jam removal
- DURABLE: Steel head plate for increased durability
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- COMPLIANT: Safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States