The Metabo HPT NV65AH2 Coil Siding nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" X 0.099" at a rate of 3 per second, The NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With added features like a selective actuation switch, side-load tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, This professional siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable Air deflector, no-mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience, and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility.
(1) 15 Degree 2-1/2 in. Coil Siding Nailer - NV65AH2M
(1) Safety Glasses
(1) No Mar Nose Cap
Technical Data + Specifications
Collation : Coil, Wire/Plastic Sheet
Magazine Angle : 16-Degrees (wire) 15-Degrees (plastic)
Fastener Length Capacity : 1-1/2" - 2-1/2"
Fastener Diameter Range : .090 - .099
Magazine Capacity : 200-300
Magazine Loading : Side
Air Inlet : 3/8"
Operating Pressure : 70-120psi
Actuation : Contact or Sequential
Depth of Drive : Tool-Free
L x W x H : 11-27/64" x 5-3/64" x 11-3/16"
Tool Weight : 4.8lbs
Benefits + Features
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side-load, tilt-bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- 4.8lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort