The NR83A5 Full Round Head Framing Nailer with Depth Adjustment is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular home construction. The NR83A5 is like the original NR83A that you have come to trust, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NR83A .The NR83A5 relies on the same cylinder valve drive system as the NR83A, which offers both rapid response and great driving power.
(1) Hitachi Metabo HTP NR83A5 3-1/4" Plastic Collated Framing Nailer (1) Safety Glasses (875769)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type : Full Round Head, Plastic Strip Collation
Magazine Angle : 21 Degree
Fastener Length Capacity : 2" - 3-1/4"
Fastener Diameter Range : .113 to .131
Magazine Capacity : 64
Magazine Loading : Top
Fitting : 1/4" Industrial
Operating Pressure : 70-120psi
Jam Clearing : Open Nose
Depth Setting : Tool-Less
Actuation : Selective (Sequential/Contact)
L x W x H : 21-13/16" x 4-1/4" x 13-3/8"
Weight w/o Hook : 8.8 lbs
Weight w/ Hook : 9.1 lbs
Benefits + Specifications
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Accepts two strips of nails at a time and locking feeder system makes replenishments quick and easy
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability