The NV90AG(S) framing nailer drives wire collated nails from 1-3/4" up to 3-1/2" in length and features Metabo HPT's next generation "industrial design." The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7.7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. The convenient side-load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
(1) Safety Glasses (875769)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type Wire Coil
Magazine Angle 16 Degree +/- 1 Degree
Fastener Length Capacity 1-3/4"- 3-1/2"
Fastener Diameter Range .099 - .131
Magazine Capacity (.131) 200-300 Nails
Magazine Loading Side
Operating Pressure 70-120 PSI
Air Consumption @ 100 PS I .09 scfm
Depth Adjustment Tool-less
Jam Clearing Open Nose
Dry-Fire Lockout No
Adjustable Exhaust Port No
Rubber Grip Yes
LxWxH 13-1/4" x 5-15/16" x 13-1/16"
Weight 7.7 lbs
Benefits + Features
- Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 6 years running (2014 - 2019) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- Covered by Metabo HPT's 5-year Tool Warranty
- Same Tools, New Name. Metabo HPT is the new brand name for Koki Holdings America-formerly part of the Hitachi Group.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.7 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 1-3/4" up to 3-1/2" wire collated coil framing nails
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Convenient side load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
- Compliant with safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States