One of the best selling Coil Roofing Nailer, it is extremely lightweight, (only 5.5 lbs.) making it the essential tool for the fast-pace working environment. It features rapid driving and unprecedented quick response with unique cylinder valve firing mechanism allowing you to fire up to 3 Nails per second. The Coil Roofing Nailer will fire all standard Roofing Nails ranging in size from 7/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. Its depth of drive adjustment will allow the user to drive the nail to the desired depth at operating pressure ranging from 70 to 120 PSI.
(1) 16 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer - NV45AB2M
(1) Safety Glasses - 875769
(1) Magazine Shingle Guide Assembly - 883370
Technical Data + Specifications
Dry Fire Lockout : No
Power Source : Pneumatic
Fastener Length (Max.) : 1-3/4 in
Max. Fastener Length : 1-3/4 in
Fastener Type : Coil Nails
Operating Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Lubrication : Oil-Lube
Fastener Length (Min.) : 7/8 in
Jam Clearance : Open Nose
Fastener Capacity : 120
Magazine Angle : 16 Degrees
Tip Style : Carbide Tip
Air Inlet Size : 3/8 in
Firing Modes : Contact/Sequential Actuation
Fitting Type : NPT
Min. Fastener Length : 7/8 in
Fastener Collation : Wire Weld Collation
Depth of Drive : Adjustable
Magazine Type : Canister Loading
Length : 9.84 in.
Width : 4.63 in.
Height : 10.38 in.
Weight : 5.7 lbs.
Warranty Term : 5 Year
Benefits + Features
- APPLICATIONS: The ideal Coil Roofing Nailer for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 lbs., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- CARBIDE TIPPED PUSH LEVER: Reduces wear
- RUBBER PADS: Help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DURABLE: Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions