One of the best selling Coil Roofing Nailer, it is extremely lightweight, (only 5.5 Lb.) making it the essential tool for the fast-pace working environment. It features rapid driving and unprecedented quick response with unique cylinder valve firing mechanism allowing you to fire up to 3 Nails per second. The Coil Roofing Nailer will fire all standard Roofing Nails ranging in size from 7/8 In. to 1-3/4 In. Its depth of drive adjustment will allow the user to drive the nail to the desired depth at operating pressure ranging from 70 to 120 psi.
(1) NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer
(1) Safety Glasses (875769)
(1) Magazine Shingle Guide Assembly (883370)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Diameter Range : 0.120
Magazine Capacity : 120
Magazine Loading : Side
Air Inlet : 3/8 in.
Operating Pressure : 70-120 PSI
Jam Clearing : Open-nose
Depth Setting : Tool-Less
Actuation : Contact, Sequential Optional
L x W x H : 9-27/32" x 4-5/8" x 10-3/8"
Tool Weight : 5.7 lbs
Fastener Type : Coil, Wire Collation Roofing Nails
Magazine Angle : 16-Degrees
Fastener Length Capacity : 7/8" to 1-3/4"
Benefits + Features
- APPLICATIONS: The ideal Coil Roofing Nailer for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- CARBIDE TIPPED PUSH LEVER: Reduces wear
- RUBBER PADS: Help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DURABLE: Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions