The Metabo HPT NT65M2S 2-1/1 in. 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Blow Nozzle allows you to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes with no parts or tools required. The Metabo HPT NT65M2S also has an integrated air duster button which allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailer and expel from a hole in the front of the tool allowing you to clear away dust and debris.
(1) 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Oil-Free Straight Finish Nailer Kit - NT65M2S
(1) Safety Glasses - 875769
(1) 1/4 in. NPT Male Plug - 190001
(1) No Mar Tip - 881751
(1) Carrying Case - 885676
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type: 16-Gauge Finish
Magazine Angle: Straight
Fastener Length Capacity: 1" - 2-1/2"
Fastener Diameter Range: 16-Gauge
Magazine Capacity: 100
Magazine Loading: Top
Air Inlet: 1/4"
Operating Pressure: 70-120psi
Exhaust Deflector: 360-Degree Adjustable
Jam Clearing: Tool-Less
Depth Setting: Tool-Less
Actuation: Selective (Sequential/Bump)
Air Consumption: .042 (FT3/Cycle@100psi)
Dimensions: 11-5/8" x 2-27/32" x 10-7/8"
Tool Weight: 3.7lbs
Package Qty.: 1
Benefits + Features
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch for easy transitions between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function, and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- Tool-less depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- Tool-less easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- 360 degree fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- Lightweight at just 3.7 lbs, and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides a secure hold
- Accepts 16-Gauge fasteners ranging from 1 in. to 2-1/2 in.