The NR83AA5 Paper Collated Framing Nailer is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular home construction. The NR83AA5 is like the original NR83A that you have come to trust, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NR83A .The NR83AA5 relies on the same cylinder valve drive system as the NR83A, which offers both rapid response and great driving power.
(1) Hitachi Metabo HPT NR83AA5 3-1/4" Paper Collated Framing Nailer (1) Safety Glasses (875769)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type : Paper Strip Collation
Magazine Angle : 30 Degrees
Fastener Length Capacity : 2" - 3-1/4"
Fastener Diameter Range : .113 to .131
Magazine Capacity : 86-94
Magazine Loading : Rear
Fitting : 1/4" Industrial
Operating Pressure : 70-120psi
Jam Clearing : Open Nose
Actuation : Selective (Sequential/Contact)
L x W x H : 18-1/8" x 4-1/4" x 14-3/16"
Weight w/o Hook : 9 lbs
Weight w/ Hook : 9.3 lbs
Benefits + Specifications
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Accepts both 30 degree paper strip collated clipped head nails and 30 degree paper strip collated offset round head nails from 2" - 3-1/4" in length and .113-.131 in nail diameter for ultimate convenience
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 9 lbs (or 9.3 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability