The NR83AA4 Clipped Head Framing Nailer has the legendary durability and reliability that a Hitachi nailer is known for, but now with faster driving speed and improved response. With the power to drive 2" - 3-1/4" nails into the toughest materials, there is no job this tool can't handle. It is ideal for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, etc. construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular house construction.
(1) Safety Glasses (875769) (1) Hitachi Metabo HPT NR83AA4 3-1/4" Paper Collated Framing Nailer
Technical Data + Specifications
Collation Paper : Tape
Nail Capacity : 2" - 3-1/4"
Diameter : .113" - .131"
Magazine Angle : 34 Degrees
Magazine Capacity : 86-94
Operating Pressure : 70-120 PSI
Length : 18-1/8"
Width : 4-1/4"
Height : 14-3/16"
Weight : 8.6 lbs
Warranty : 5-Year
Benefits + Features
- 8.6lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Driving port suited for a wide range of available nails
- Rear loading magazine improved for quick replenishments
- Open nose design for easy extraction should a nail jam
- Rubber grip for superior control and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear and grips wood for driving nails at different angles
- Selective actuation trigger (ANSI compliant) allows transition from sequential actuation to "bump-fire" with ease