The NR83A5 Full Round Head Framing nailer with depth adjustment is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, construction of sub flooring and roof decking. It is also great for wall sheathing in mobile homes and modular home construction. If depth adjustment is not necessary, see the NR83A5(S). The NR83A5 has the same legendary durability and reliability you have come to trust with Metabo HPT, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same components as the original NR83A. With the power to drive 2 In. – 3-1/4 In. nails into even the toughest materials there is no job this tool can’t handle. Experience quick response and rapid, powerful driving with the Metabo HPT cylinder valve drive system. As the Pro Preferred Brand of Pneumatics for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine and a 5 year warranty, you can count on the NR83A5 to be your go to nailer.
(1) Safety Glasses (875770)
(1) Hex Bar Wrenches (3) (872422, 944459, 944458)
Technical Data + Specifications
Nail diameter : 0.113" - 0.131 in.
Operating air pressure : 70 - 120 PSI
Air consumption : 0.088 CFM
Fastener attachment : Plastic
Nail profile : Strip
Magazine loading : Top
Type : Framing
Air inlet : 3/8" NPT
Overall dimensions : 21-3/16" x 4-1/4" x 13-3/8"
Trigger mode : Sequential / Contact
Magazine capacity : 64
Nail length : 2" - 3-1/4"
Fastener head : Round
Magazine angle : 21°
OPM Product Number : HITNR83A5M
Brand : Metabo HPT
Benefits + Features
- TECHNOLOGY: Experience quick response and rapid, powerful driving with the Metabo HPT cylinder valve drive mechanism
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2-in - 3-1/4-in 21 degree round head, plastic collated strip nails
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- TRIGGER: Selectable trigger mode; choose contact or single sequential actuation mode via switch in the trigger
- RAFTER HOOK: Can be positioned on left or right side depending on user preference
- CLAW TIP: Hardened claw tip resists wear and grips wood for driving nails at different angles
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood
- EASY LOAD: Top-loading magazine for quick replenishments