Metabo HPT 1-3/8 in. 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer offers an excellent finishing solution for tasks such as trim work or cabinetry. Conveniently lightweight and compact, it fires 23-Gauge headless pins, producing near invisible holes. The magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8-in, 3/4 in, 1 in, 1-3/16 in. and 1-3/8 in. fastener lengths so you can use it on a number of projects, and it has a removable nose plate for easy jam clearing. Its large housing shield, no mar tips and rear exhaust protect delicate work surfaces from damage, and it has a dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners. It also has a reload indicator to let you know when you're running low on nails to avoid dry firing.
(1) 1-3/8 in. 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer - NP35A
(1) 1/4 in. NPT Male Pluge - 190001
(1) Safety Glasses - 875769
(2) Non-Marring Tips
(1) Carrying Case - 887572
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Pneumatic
Fastener Length (Max.) : 1-3/8 in
Nail Gauge : 23
Fastener Type : Pin Nails
Operating Pressure (PSI) : 65 - 100
Lubrication : Oil-Lube
Fastener Length (Min.) : 5/8 in
Fastener Capacity : 100
Tip Style : Non-Marring
Air Inlet Size : 1/4 in
Firing Modes : Selectable Trigger
Fitting Type : NPT
Fastener Collation : Straight Strip Collation
Depth of Drive : Adjustable
Length : 12.8 in.
Width : 11.8 in.
Height : 4.6 in.
Weight : 3.4 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate fastener placement
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8 in, 3/4 in, 1 in, 1-3/16 in, and 1-3/8 in. fastener lengths for a wide range of versatility
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of work surfaces
- Reload indicator gives an easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface