The Metabo HPT N5008AC2M is a pneumatic stapler that is designed to drive 16 gauge staples with a crown of 7/16" of lengths between 1 and 2 inches. The 7/16" standard crown stapler has a top load magazine that is an open magazine style which allows for easy loading as well as letting you see when you are out of staples. The larger magazine capacity allows you to hold up to 157 staples so you can work longer between reloads.
(1) 7/16" Standard Crown Stapler
(1) Pair of Safety Glasses (875769)
(1) Hex Bar Wrench 4mm (944458)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type: Standard Crown, 7/16 in.
Magazine Angle: Straight
Fastener Length Capacity: 1 in. - 2 in.
Staple Gauge: 16 GA
Magazine Capacity: 157
Magazine Loading: Top
Air Inlet: 1/4 in.
Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
Jam Clearing: Tool-Less
Depth Adjustment: Yes
LxWxH: 14-3/8in. x 3 in. x 10-5/32 in.
Weight: 4.4 lbs
Benefits + Features
- 4.4lbs lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability
- Drives 16-Gauge 7/16" crown staples from 1 in. to 2 in. in length
- Cylinder valve driving mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving
- Top load magazine for fast and easy loading
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down time
- High capacity magazine holds 157 staples for fewer replenishments
- Plastic magazine with stainless steel plating for added durability to endure tough projects
- Open magaizine design allows the user to quickly check staple quantity
- Rubber grip for add comfort and a secure hold
- Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Compliant with safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States