The N3808AP 1-1/2 in. Cap Stapler brings power, precision, and convenience to the home wrap and roof felt industry. With a weight of only 4.8 lbs. and a 200 staple and cap capacity this tool provides maximum jobsite efficiency. It drives 18 gauge 7/16 in. crown staples thru 1 in. caps to provide maximum hold and support in all intended applications. Exceptional Metabo HPT balance, toolless depth of drive and 360-degree adjustable exhaust make this the ideal tool for housewrap, insulation, tar paper, synthetic roofing underlayment and other similar applications. The N3808AP comes standard with a sequential trigger installed on the tool and an optional contact (bump) trigger in the box.
(1) 18 Gauge 1-1/2 in Cap Stapler - N3808AP
(1) Safety Glasses - 875769
(1) Contact (Bump Trigger)
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Pneumatic
Fastener Length (Max.) : 1-1/2 in
Max. Fastener Length : 1-1/2 in
Nail Gauge : 18 Gauge
Fastener Type : Cap Staples
Operating Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Fastener Length (Min.) : 7/8 in
Fastener Capacity : 200
Air Inlet Size : 1/4 in
Firing Modes : Contact Actuation
Min. Fastener Length : 7/8 in
Fastener Gauge : 18
Magazine Type : Side Loading
Length : 14.8 in.
Width : 8.39 in.
Height : 9.84 in.
Weight : 7.05 lbs.
Warranty Term : 5 Year
Benefits + Features
- Lightweight and well balanced at just 4.8 lbs. For less user fatigue
- Translucent side load cap MAGAZINE to easily identify remaining cap quantity
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth
- 360-degree adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction away from the user
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down time in case of a jammed Staple
- Accepts 200 caps and staples from 7/8 in. to 1-1/2 in. in staple length
- Ergonomic soft grip handle adds comfort and a secure grip
- Integrated belt hook can be mounted on either side of the stapler to accommodate left or right handed users