The N3808AP 1-1/2" Cap Stapler brings power, precision, and convenience to the home-wrap and roof-felt industry. With a weight of only 4.8 lbs, and accepting 200 staples and caps in the magazines, this tool provides maximum jobsite efficiency. It drives 18-Gauge 7/16" crown staples through 1" diameter caps to provide maximum hold and support. Exceptional balance, tool-less depth of drive and 360° adjustable exhaust make this cap stapler ideal for housewrap, insulation, tar paper, synthetic roofing underlayment and other similar applications.
The N3808AP Cap Stapler comes standard with a sequential trigger installed on the tool, and an optional contact (bump) trigger in the box.
(1) Safety Glasses (875769)
(1) Contact (Bump Trigger)
Technical Data + Specifications
Staple Length : 7/8" - 1-1/2"
Staple Capacity : 200
Cap Diameter : 1"
Cap Capacity : 200
Fastener Cap Type : Plastic
Depth Adjustment : Tool-less
Adjustable Exhaust : Yes
Actual Weight : 4.8 lbs
Tool Length : 14-1/8"
Tool Height : 8-7/8"
Operating Pressure : 70-120 psi
Benefits + Features
- Lightweight and well-balanced at only 4.8 lbs for less user fatigue
- Translucent side-load cap magazine to easily identify remaining cap quantity and allow for fast and easy cap reloads
- 360 degree adjustable air deflector adjustment directs the air exhaust in any direction away from the user
- Accepts 200 caps and staples from 7/8" to 1-1/2" in staple length
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth to accommodate a variety of applications
- Ergonomic soft grip handle adds comfort and a secure grip
- Integrated belt hook can be mounted on either side of the stapler to accommodate left or right handed users
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down time in case of a jammed staple