The N3804AB3 narrow crown stapler features a non-slip grip trigger and ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch - it is ideal for internal and external trim work furniture cabinetry and other fine finish work.
The N3804AB3 accepts 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2" up to 1-1/2"
(1) Carrying Case (885902)
(1) 1/4" NPT Male Plug- Installed (190001)
(1) Safety Glasses (875769)
Technical Data + Specifications
Item Weight : 2.3 pounds
Product Dimensions : 10.1 x 2.2 x 9.25 inches
Magazine Angle : Straight
Style : Metabo HPT N3804AB3 Finish Stapler
Material : Other
Operating Pressure : 70 - 120 PSI
Magazine Capacity : 100 Staples
Measurement System : Metric
Fastener Diameter Range : 18 Gauge
Fastener Length Capacity 1/2" - 1-1/2"
Benefits + Features
- 18 gauge finish stapler
- TRIGGER: Simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for internal and external trim work, furniture, cabinetry and other fine finish work
- FASTENERS: 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2" up to 1-1/2"
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 2.3 lbs and well-balanced for ease of use
- MAGAZINE: High capacity magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials
- NO-MAR TIP: Included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface
- AIR FITTING: Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece
- METABO HPT: Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT