The DH52MEY Rotary Hammer with AC Brushless Motor, UVP (User Vibration Protection) and AHB (Aluminum Housing Body) is the perfect combination of performance and comfort. With top class drilling speed along with UVP, this hammer is made for hard work. It features the AHB construction that provides significant durability and extended tool life. The Brushless Motor allows the tool to operate over an extra long extension cord with reduced power loss, and also eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes. This rotary hammer delivers superior performance when powered by a generator due to an internal inverter circuit that regulates uneven power supply for ultimate jobsite convenience.
(1) Side Handle
(1) Depth Stopper Rod (971786)
(1) oz. Tube Hammer Grease (981840)
(1) Carrying Case (339060)
Technical Data + Specifications
Shank : SDS Max
Chuck Size : 2-1/16 in.
Full-Load Speed : 260 RPM Max
Full Load Impact Rate : 2,200 BPM Max
Impact Energy : 16.2 ft-lbs
Watt Input : 1500
Drill Bit Capacity (Concrete) : 2-1/16 in.
Core Bit Capacity (Concrete) : 4-29/32 in.
Modes of Operation : Hammer Drill & Hammer Only
Vibration Level : 9.8 m/s2
Dimensions : 23-1/32 in. x 10-3/8 in. x 4.9/16 in.
Weight : 25.3 lbs
Benefits + Features
- Superior performance when using a generator due to an internal inverter circuit that regulates uneven power supply
- UVP (User Vibration Protection) technology greatly reduces vibration for comfortable extended use and fewer vibration related injuries via the use of internal counterweights and springs, as well as low vibration handles
- AHB (Aluminum Housing Body) construction significantly enhances the internal and external durability of the tool. Externally the metal body construction is more resistant to jobsite impacts and harsh conditions than plastic counterparts. Internally, incorporating a plastic stator holder around the Brushless motor provides the internal double insulation construction that can protect the user from electric shock. The motor and hammer bearings are seated in the metal housing to reduce vibration and stress, and increases stability. During use, the metal keeps the internal gears secure and aligned preventing wear and power loss. Additionally- the metal body dissipates heat better, increasing overall motor life
- Large change lever located for easy access on top of the tool, rotates for hammer drilling, hammer only or neutral
- Push button rotation speed selector switch transitions between four power levels of impact and rotation speed to match the application
- Built-in protection circuit prevents damage to the tool in the event of an abnormality like overload, binding, overheating etc.
- 16.2 ft-lbs of impact energy for busting through hard material
- 2,200 Full load max impact rate to quickly remove stubborn material
- 1500 watts of input power for increased productivity
- Optimized hammering mechanism for faster drilling speed and higher demolition performance
- Idle strike restrictor to prevent no-load activation and additional wear on the tool
- Needle pin slip clutch disengages the gears immediately if a bit binds (such as on rebar) to prevent the tool from whipping around
- Variable lock mechanism in neutral position allows for 12-angle positions for optimal working angle options
- Quick release bit system for fast and simple bit replacements for different applications
- Continuous operation button located at the base of the handle when in hammer mode only, for less fatigue when chiseling for extended periods (on DH45 & DH52 models only)
- Large trigger switch for easy operation and less fatigue
- Constant speed control increases power to the tool when under load to keep speed constant for smooth drilling
- Power indicator lamp lights up when power is supplied to the tool
- Soft, non-slip elastomer grip handle for improved comfort and control
- 360 Degree adjustable side handle for optimal comfort and control
- Depth stopper rod for drilling accuracy
- Accepts popular SDS Max bits