The 3/8" 7-Amp Drill - D10VH2 is an improvement over previous models featuring an all-metal keyless chuck for higher durability and better bit holding capability. Equipped with a higher amp motor to improve efficiency, and an added belt hook for convenience, the D10VH2 is the perfect tool for light drilling jobs in metal and wood. Its rubber over-molded handle adds comfort and improves control.
The variable speed dial with lock-on is convenient for adapting to the task at hand, and reduces fatigue during continuous use applications. An easy to access forward and reverse button makes backing out a bit quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand. The new D10VH2 is the perfect addition to any tool box.
(1) D10VH2 3/8 in. 7-Amp Drill, EVS, Reversible
Technical Data + Specifications
Chuck : 3/8 in.
Keyless Chuck : Yes- All-Metal
No-load Speed : 0-2,700 RPM
Max Torque : 133.7 in-lbs
Amps : 7
Capcity : Wood 1" with Auger Bit
Capcity : Wood 1-9/32" with Spade Bit
Capcity : Steel 3/8 in.
Switch : Variable Speed w/Dial
Handle Type : Rubber Over-Molded
Chuck Offset : 1-1/32 in.
Housing : Cylindrical
Tool Weight : 3.3 lbs
Benefits + Features
- POWER: Powerful 7 amp motor to power through the toughest jobs
- TORQUE: 133.7 in-lbs of max torque
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 3.3 lbs for greater ease of use and less fatigue
- TRIGGER: Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation
- CHUCK: All metal 3/8 In. keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- BELT HOOK: Belt hook for convenient storage between job locations
- COMPACT BODY: Designed to fit in tight spaces
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty