The Hitachi C10FSHC 10" Sliding Compound Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser Marker is designed to deliver a professional finish. It is equipped with a zero rear clearance slide system that decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot, enabling the saw to sit flush against a wall or on a benchtop without compromising the range of movement. The C10FSHC also features Hitachi’s first up-front bevel lock for quick and easy bevel adjustments along with miter detent override for faster transitions between miter angles. The adjustable tool-less laser marker and LED light give the user accurate cuts and visibility right where it’s needed.
(1) 10" 40T TCT Saw Blade (310878)
(1) Dust Bag (998845)
(1) Vise Assembly
(1) 13mm Box Wrench (940543)
(1) Optional Accessories:
(1) 10" 60T Fine Finish VPR Blade (115435)
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Amperage : 15
No-Load Speed (RPM) : 3200
Wifi compatibility : No
Slide System : Yes
Case Included : No
Keyless/keyed Blade Change : Keyed Change
Blade Diameter : 10 in
Miter Angle (Left) : 55 Degrees
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Miter Angle (Right) : 60 Degrees
Miter Type : Sliding Compound
Bevel Direction : Dual Bevel
Motor Type : Brushed
Voltage : 120V
Cut Guidance System : No
Length : 30.18 in.
Width : 23.81 in.
Height : 26.06 in.
Weight : 40 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Simple & compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance
- Laser Marker System from Metabo HPTincreases cutting accuracy
- 0-60 degree miter angle to the right and 0-55 degree to the left for flexibility
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings