The Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak Horsepower Fixed and Plunge Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping, and pattern cutting. Featuring Hitachi's ergonomic styling, a powerful motor that is the quietest in its class, a two-state motor-release clamp, easy base changes, quick depth adjustments, and more, this router kit is a valuable addition to any workshop.
(1) 2-1/4 HP Variable Speed Plunge and Fixed Base Router Kit - KM12VC
(1) 1/2 in. Collet Chuck - 323293
(1) 1/4 in. Collet Chuck - 323293
(1) Template Guide Adapter - 323272
(1) Centering Gauge - 323296
(1) 16mm Wrench - 323294
(1) 23mm Wrench - 323295
(1) 4mm Hex Bar Wrench - 944458
(1) Sub Base Plate - 323297
(1) Hex Socket HD Bolt M5x10 (10pcs) - 949819
(1) Case - 323358
Technical Data + Specifications
Length: 4.134 in.
Width: 4.134 in.
Height: 8.25 in.
Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Base Type: Fixed/Plunge
Case Type: Hard
Case included: Yes
Collet Capacity: 1/4 in, 1/2 in
Depth Adjustment System: Micro-Fine Depth Adjustment
Handle Style: Dual Knob
Motor Type: Brushed
No-Load Speed (RPM): 8000-24000
Power Source: Electric - Corded
Speed Controls: Yes
Speed Settings: Variable
Switch Type: Toggle
UL Safety: Yes
Benefits + Features
- 11 Amp motor, 2-1/4 Peak Horsepower for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Nickel plated motor housing for smooth depth adjustments
- Electronic speed control maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level at only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Fine depth adjustment (plunge base) for precise depth control