The DV16VSS 5.4-Amp Hammer Drill achieves rugged durability and impressive power without the heft and weight of conventional hammer drills. It is ideal for drilling into brick, cement, wood, metal, tile and other stone materials.
(1) Side Handle (303659)
(1) Depth Stopper (303709)
(1) Case (315999)
Technical Data + Specifications
Amp : 5.4
Chuck : 1/2" Keyed 3-Jaw
No-Load Speed : 0-2,900 RPM
Impact Rate : 0-46,400 BPM
Shank : Straight
Forward/Reverse Switch : Yes
Capacity: Concrete : 5/8"
Capacity: Steel : 1/2"
Capacity: Wood : 1"
Overall Length : 10-19/32"
Weight : 3.3 lbs
Benefits + Features
- 5.4-Amp motor capable of reaching 2,900 RPM and 46,400 BPM
- Innovative sleeve construction for rugged durability
- Ratchet with cooling steel fin increases heat resistance and strength
- Variable speed allows the user to determine the right amount of power when needed
- Compact at just 10-19/32" in length to fit into tight spaces
- Lightweight at just 3.3 lbs for less fatigue and more control